Miss Manchester is holding their final casting for this year’s Miss Manchester Pageant which will take place on 31st March at 1pm.
Last year saw the crowning of 2018 Miss Manchester winner Fatime Gashe, a 21 year old medical student – the first winner to ever receive tens by all judges – Ross Adams, Steph Waring and Anthony Crolla.
The casting which will be held at outdoor beer terrace Impossible will begin the 15th anniversary of Miss Manchester and the opportunity to apply online remains available.
1. Contestants must be over 16½ and no more than 26, as per 30th December 2019.
2. Contestants should be single and without children.
3. Contestants must not have posed topless or had topless images published in any format, e.g. print, mobile, Internet etc.
4. Contestants must be British citizens and reside in England. Passport ID will be required
5. Contestants must be available on the following dates : April 7th , May 19th and June 2nd 2019
6. The MM19 winner must carry out any MM19 related engagements in a professional manner, worthy of the title Miss Manchester, whilst respecting the ethos of the Miss England/Miss World contest. All contestants are being given the opportunity to become part of the world’s biggest beauty contest, MISS WORLD, which has a top prize of $100,000.
7. Miss Manchester 2019 will represent Manchester in the Miss England finals(date and location to be confirmed).
8. The eventual Miss England winner will be required to take part in Miss World 2019 (venue/date tbc)
9. ALL contestants must find a ‘sash sponsor’. The fee is £200. Each sponsor’s name and logo will appear on the contestant’s sash, the website( with links to their own website and social media links ), MM19 programme in a half page advert , social media posts and will be announced over the mic at the final.
10.Contestants must not have previously held a national or international title.
11. Miss Manchester applicants agree to become actively involved in charity fundraising during the selection process. This also includes a commitment to buying 5 tickets to the Miss Manchester Grand Final.
For more information, click here.